Following are the benefits of strategic management process which allows the organizations to adopt it for the long term success.
1. Strategic management is the process of formulating, implementing and evaluating strategies to achieve its organization objectives.
2. Organization acts proactively rather than reactive to any situation.
3. Communicates the mission, vision, objectives and policies to all the employees to understand the purpose of organization
4. Gathers information from external and internal environment assists in formulating strategies for the future success of an organization.
5. The strategies management allows an organization to disseminate the information from top level managers to low level managers and employees to achieve commitment.
6. Integrates all the functional areas of an organization.
7. The strategic management process gives empowerment to the employees by involving then in decision making.
8. All the efforts are combined and well directed to produce better end results.