• It has a strong global presence and is considered as a market leader in both the domestic as well as the international markets.
• It is a global brand that owns 31,000 restaurants serving in 120 countries. Of these 31,000 restaurants at least14,000 restaurants are situated in the US.
• It uses economies of scale for reducing the cost, as its huge expansion diversifies the overall risk involved with the economic performance.
• They own an active children’s charity by the name‘The Ronald McDonald House’.
• It takes steps in adjusting the Ingredients and product offerings in order to comply with the upgraded health standards deemed necessary by the USDA.
• It earns revenue by fast food sales as well as a property investor and a franchiser of restaurants.
• It has a firm real estate portfolio.
• It has branded menu items i-e Big Mac, Chicken McNuggets, which further promote McDonalds.
• It is recognized as one of the world’s most recognized logos.
• It is recognized as a socially responsible and community oriented firm.
• It adapts to the cultural differences regarding the region where the restaurant is set up.
• It has located itself in major airports, cities, highways, tourist locations, theme parks.
• It has an efficient food preparation style that follows the process in a systematic way.
• It takes food safety extremely cautiously.
• It was the first to provide the customers about nutrition facts.
• It uses advertising that mostly targets children.
• High employee turn-over.