Gaming industry company Xbox SWOT Analysis; strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis.
• High definition technology introduction in DVD players made it second to none in this arena as well.
• The advanced versions introduced by Microsoft are not entirely new rather the extension of the previous one, which makes it easily executable and operational.
• Xbox prices are balanced as compared to similar products introduced by the competitors.
• The great innovation in online games as the players experienced such games for the first time as they are first of their kind with no inspiration from any other idea.
• It became number one gaming console.
• It has low price as compared to its competitors.
• Xbox has Strong graphics which makes it more attractive for consumers.
• Sensitive and expensive hardware used in production of XBOX.
• Imbalance in flow of production.
• The competition of the Microsoft in gaming zone is direct with Nintendo owing to the similar intesity of customer base.
[large]• The new markets are being penetrated in this field.
• The over emphasized partnerships especially with the studios of Hollywood would prove good in a long run.
• Bundling in untouched markets could gather the remarkable sales especially in the regions of Asia that is lacking such technologies.
• The European aggression because of the untrust that has taken roots because of the least innovation and monopoly of Microsoft PC’s.
• Low prices are being offered by its competitors for similar type of products.
• Microsoft has applied the similar hardware complication in the Xbox as that of its PC’s that could harm its popularity especially in the regions where customer care is not present.